We’re pleased to offer the following services 7 Days a Week at Westown Veterinary Clinic:
- Annual Exams and Routine Pet Vaccinations
- Medical Examinations, Diagnostics, and Treatment
- Preventative Care
- Vaccinations for Dogs and Cats
- Help prevent and treat fleas, ticks, & mosquitoes
- Heartworm disease- blood tests and preventative medications
- Surgeries and Routine Dental Care
- Spays & Neuters
- Feline Declaws
- Pet Dental cleaning
- Tooth restoration
- Tumor Removals
- Exploratory Surgeries
- Laceration Repairs
- Ear Cropping
- Cranial Cruciate Ligament surgery
- Femoral Head Osteotomy
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Orthopedic surgeries
- Laboratory Services: Inhouse laboratory
- Boarding Facility for Dogs and Cats with Vet care
- Grooming, Shaving, Nail trims for Dogs and Cats
You may call anytime during our normal business hours to schedule an appointment. Our team will attempt to accommodate all requests to the best of our ability.
Emergency & Urgent Care
We are also available for urgent care when the condition is not life-threatening, but you feel your pet needs to be seen before you are able to get an appointment. Our team will work to “squeeze” you in between scheduled appointments. When you arrive, our receptionists will be able to give you an estimate on how long you may have to wait in order to be seen.
Westown Veterinary Clinic accepts payment via cash, check, Care-Credit, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover. That way we can continue to provide you high quality service at your convenience. We request that payment be made at the time services are rendered.
We provide estimates for all surgeries and hospitalizations. If you have not received an estimate, you are welcome to request one at any time for your expected charges.